TASKMASTER XL Pallet Shredder
The TASKMASTER XL shredder effectively shreds entire natural wood pallets to reduce their bulk volume. This unit can substantially reduce the expense of disposing of pallets. With the XL, there are no drive belts to replace or re-tension. Instead, it features a smooth running gear drive which is simple to operate. This unit is designed to be easy to use and easy to maintain. Its hopper automatically directs the pallet into the cutting chamber. An automatic reversing control makes operation simple.
Optional equipment includes forklift waste hoppers, or a choice of discharge conveyors to automatically transport the output into waste containers.
This is a quality product of the USA, so support and spare parts are available locally.
• Easy to Use and Train Operators
• Dramatically Reduces Storage and Disposal Costs
• Automatic Control System
• Few Moving Parts
The TASKMASTER XL is ruggedly constructed of carbon steel and has a heavy epoxy coating. The unit is supplied complete with stand, hopper and controls. Its streamlined design features a direct coupled gear drive which is smooth running and simple to operate. With the XL, there are no drive belts to re-tension. The XL features a single pallet hopper which directs the pallet into the cutting chamber.
- Heavy Steel Plate Construction
- Low Maintenance Planetary Gear Drive and C-Face Motor
- High Torque, Low Rotational Speed Operation
- Easy Cutter Replacement without Unit Disassembly
- Hardened Alloy Cutters
- Convenient Loading
- Integral Stand with Lugs for Mounting to Floor
- High Quality Components
- Electrical Service: 460 / 3 ph./ 60 hz.
- Floor Space: 124” x 52” (3150 mm x 1321 mm)
- Weight: 2800 lbs. (1272 kg)