TASKMASTER XL Pallet Shredder
The powerful TASKMASTER XL pallet shredder effectively shreds entire natural wood pallets to reduce their bulk volume. As a result, it can substantially reduce the expense of disposing of pallets. The TASKMASTER XL is supplied complete with stand, hopper and automatic reversing controls. Its streamlined design features a direct coupled gear drive which is smooth running and simple to operate. With the XL, there are no drive belts to re-tension. This unit is designed to be easy to use and easy to maintain. Its hopper automatically directs the pallet into the cutting chamber.
Optional equipment includes auxiliary discharge conveyors to convey the output into a waste container, as well as an available infeed conveyor for a completely automated system.
• Easy to Use and Train Operators
• Dramatically Reduces Storage and Disposal Costs
• Automatic Control System
• Few Moving Parts
- Heavy Steel Plate Construction
- Low Maintenance Planetary Gear Drive and C-Face Motor
- High Torque, Low Rotational Speed Operation
- Easy Cutter Replacement without Unit Disassembly
- Hardened Alloy Cutters
- Convenient Loading
- Integral Stand with Lugs for Mounting to Floor
- High Quality Components
- Electrical Service: 460 / 3 ph./ 60 hz.
- Floor Space: 124” x 52” (3150 mm x 1321 mm)
- Weight: 2800 lbs. (1272 kg)
Interested in Learning More About The Taskmaster XL Pallet Shredder?
The TASKMASTER XL is ruggedly constructed of carbon steel and has a heavy epoxy coating. The unit is supplied complete with stand, hopper and controls. Its streamlined design features a direct coupled gear drive which is smooth running and simple to operate. With the XL, there are no drive belts to re-tension. The XL features a single pallet hopper which directs the pallet into the cutting chamber.
An interlock is provided to assure the unit does not operate when the hopper is removed. However, only trained personnel should perform maintenance on this or any other mechanical equipment.