SPIRALIFT® Septage Receiving Stations employ proven shaftless screw technology to effectively screen and separate raw septage or wastewater and facilitate the clean and efficient offloading of septage trucks. These pre-engineered, fully enclosed systems feature dependable operation, low operating costs and easy installation with little or no civil work. These units are provided with between one and four stages of processing to meet a wide variety of application requirements.
The SPIRALIFT SR is provided with an S270-SR Automatic Control System and an optional S270-SRH Hauler Station Control System which collects transaction data, authenticates haulers and more.
- Effectively Separates & Washes
- Orderly Receiving from Septage Haulers
- Stainless Steel Housing
- High-Strength Shaftless Spiral Screw
- Taskmaster TT Grinder with Tramp Trap
- Fully Integrated with Controls
- Optional HaulerLogic Software